Yaaay 2018 is gone and 2019 is here. To be honest 2018 was one of the best years of my life so far. I’ve been in a fantastic relationship, brought my daughter into the world, started this website, and a bunch of other great things. That doesn’t mean I’m not looking forward to the new year, just that 2018 didn’t kick me in the butt. 🙂
Things that I’m hoping to do are:
- Finish a canvas once a month
- This isn’t new, I’ve been trying to do this forever.
- I usually just end up working on commissions, and don’t take time for personal work.
- I’m going to play around with taking a day out of the week to work on stock/canvases and other fun things.
- Stay active on Social Media
- Also isn’t new!
- I’m in a much less toxic relationship so I’ve been more outgoing as a person.
- If I keep at it like I have been for the past two months I think I’ll do great!
- I’ve been so busy with making sure things are going correctly I haven’t been taking the time I need to expand my knowledge base.
- I want to work on more art studies in a traditional sense.
- Maybe I’ll be able to draw faces by the end of the year!
These are my favorite five alters from 2018. I’ve started to go out of my comfort zone with doing art replacements instead of just border extensions.
What are you proud of from this past year? Or are you looking to pull yourself back together and kick 2019’s ass? I hope all of you are doing well. Thank you all for your support, I wouldn’t be able to do this without you! <3